The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is a global plan of action for people, planet and prosperity, which demands an entirely new level of international cooperation in pursuit of the future we all want. The responsibility for achieving these goals rests primarily in individual countries, but international support and partnerships are also critical.
UNCTAD is fully committed to achieving progress in this transformative agenda. Through its long inventory of existing technical cooperation tools, research and analysis products, intergovernmental bodies and dialogue platforms, partnerships with numerous agencies and soft-law instruments, UNCTAD makes a critical contribution to accomplishing the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Indicator 17.2.1: Net official development assistance, total and to LDCs
- Indicator 17.3.1: FDI, ODA and South-South Cooperation
- Indicator 17.4.1: Debt service as a share of exports of goods and services
- Indicator 17.5.1: Implement investment promotion regimes for LDCs
- Indicator 17.6.1: Fixed Internet broadband subscriptions
- Indicator 17.8.1: Proportion of individuals using the Internet
- Indicator 17.10.1: Worldwide weighted tariff-average
- Indicator 17.11.1 Developing countries and LDCs' share of global exports
- Indicator 17.12.1: Tariffs faced by developing countries, LDCs and SIDS
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?