The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is a global plan of action for people, planet and prosperity, which demands an entirely new level of international partnership in pursuit of the future we all want. The responsibility for achieving these goals rests primarily in individual countries, but international support and partnerships are also critical.
UNCTAD is fully committed to achieving progress in this transformative agenda. Through its long inventory of existing technical cooperation tools, research and analysis products, intergovernmental bodies and dialogue platforms, partnerships with numerous agencies and soft-law instruments, UNCTAD makes a critical contribution to accomplishing the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Indicator 17.3.1: , and
- Indicator 17.4.1: as a share of exports of goods and services
- Indicator 17.5.1: Implement investment promotion regimes for
- Indicator 17.6.2: Fixed Internet subscriptions
- Indicator 17.8.1: Proportion of individuals using the Internet
- Indicator 17.10.1:
- Indicator 17.11.1 Developing countries and LDCs’ share of global exports
- Indicator 17.12.1: faced by developing countries, LDCs and
Click on a star to rate this page!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!